TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
No PCR test required
Masks are mandatoy
colombia travel requirements
Entry requirements for tourism:
- Valid passport
- Visa (If required). To check if you require a visa please visit the Colombian Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
- Travellers will need to fill out the online migration form called “Check-Mig” 72 hours before the flight. This form will help pre-screen arrivals and speed up time at customs.
- Return ticket valid within the 90 day period allowed for tourism
Covid 19 Requirements:
- To enter the country, all travellers aged 18 or over must present a vaccination certificate proving a full vaccination scheme against COVID-19. It should have been completed at least 14 days before entering the country. If you do not have a complete vaccination scheme or the full scheme has not met 14 days of completion, you will need to present a PCR test with a negative result for COVID 19 issued no more than 72 hours before the departing time.
- The vaccines required to enter Colombia will be those authorized by the World Health Organization. For the list of the vaccines, please check the WHO website here.
- Colombians, diplomats and their families and foreigners with residence in Colombia must present a vaccination certificate proving a full vaccination scheme against COVID-19, complete at least 14 days before the date of entry into the country. If the traveller has no such document, a PCR test with a negative result for COVID-19 issued no more than 72 hours before departing will be required.
- Children aged 17 and under do not need to show proof of vaccination or negative PCR test to enter Colombia.
- Transiting through Colombia on your way to another country is permitted as long as you comply with all of the standard mandatory COVID-19 entry requirements.
- Surgical masks must be used by all passengers above 2 years of age throughout the journey, from entering the air terminal, during the flight and at the port of arrival. N95 masks are recommended for passengers above 60 years of age and those with pre-existing health conditions.
During your time in Colombia
All visitors must follow COVID-19 health requirements while in Colombia including:
- Wear a mask when instructed
- Covid 19 vaccination certificate will be required to enter museums, bars, gastrobars, clubs, cinemas, restaurants and massive public events
- Follow social distancing markers and instructions
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer
- Wear a mask during their in-bound flight, at all times within the airport terminal, and on any transportation to their final destination
- Valid passport
- 72 hours before departure, you must again fill out the ‘Check-Mig’ form, available on the Migración Colombia website.
- Passengers who plan to leave Colombia must enter the airport 3 hours in advance to board the flight, make use of the mask from entering the air terminal, during the flight and at the port of arrival; as well as knowing all the health requirements of the country of destination, such as quarantines or tests.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.